Embracing All in Christ’s Love
This Sunday’s Message
Have you ever felt lost in your career? Your marriage/partnership? Family struggles? Lack of inner peace? Wandering in the wilderness? There was a great King named David who experienced this full realm of these feelings; a kind of “Spiritual darkness”. In this state of confusion and doubt, He sings from his heart the most famous Psalm of all, Psalm 23.
Thoughts and questions to consider:
- Though David was a powerful King he was brought to his knees in need of comfort…what comforts you?
- When he wrote the “Lord is my shepherd” he was releasing his control to that of God’s.
- When things got chaotic for King David he was drawn to the “quiet waters”.
- Sometimes the fear of death sneaks into our lives at unexpected moments…David’s response was “for You are with me”.
- Lastly the most comforting message is that “I will dwell in the house of the Lord forever”.
Your pastoral guide,
Welcome New Members!