Embracing All in Christ’s Love
”The Rich Man & Lazarus”
This Sunday we will be exploring the life and message of the famous parable “the Rich Man & Lazarus”…this is really a story about a man who loves his brothers enough that when he goes to the “great beyond” he asks if he can warn them to change their lives before judgment. We will be looking at the following:
- What are different ways you can define the word “rich/wealthy”?
- People sometimes think that material and monetary wealth are the primary goals in life…Really?
- God refuses to let Lazarus warn his surviving brothers to change their fixation on money and become more charitable.
- Jesus is saying that we already have sufficient words and warnings to establish our true priorities in this life. No more words/warnings are needed.
- Do you agree with this or not?
The bottom line seems to be that if we live the Christian life and values, that we are already “wealthy “ people. Do you agree or disagree?
Come and hear this amazing story and its meaning for our lives today.
Blessed with more than I deserve, your wealthy servant,
Sunday Nov. 1, 2015 – Welcome New Members!